Thursday, August 16, 2007

Even Jennifer Lopez Has Cellulite

Every celebrity is always portrayed as perfect and unflawed, which is why I was happy to see that Miss Badunkadunk Jennifer Lopez has cellulite.

Not a tremendous amount...just enough for her to be a nice normal girl just like the rest of us - LOVE it!

Here is the BEST part - she doesn't care. Her husband loves her just the way she is.

She told Elle: "He [Marc Anthony] likes my body. And for most of my adult life, my body hasn't gone up or down, it's remained the same, give or take four pounds.

"I eat meat, I eat carbs, I even eat McDonald's. What I don't do is ever overeat. I don't eat desserts and I can limit the chocolate chip cookies to one or two."

And if there were any doubt that a little cellulite would trigger feelings of insecurity or self-doubt about her famous Latina looks, she added:

"For me, looking good is all about looking healthy, and the ultimate beauty secret is about being happy in yourself."

SOURCE

No comments: